Serving Florida Clients With All Family Law Matters
Harris, Hunt & Derr, P.A.,practices family law exclusively. We use our in-depth knowledge of Florida’s laws and legal procedures to guide clients through any family law issue they may face. From our two convenient offices in Tampa and St. Petersburg, we serve clients throughout Florida.
We can assist you with cases involving:
- Divorce/dissolution of marriage: Your separation or divorce is personal. We recognize the importance of what is at stake.
- Pre-divorce planning: Plan for complex issues in advance to make divorce as quick and efficient as possible.
- High-asset divorce: A divorce with significant assets is not easy, but we can help you with valuation and every other step.
- Alternative dispute resolution: Divorce settlements without court intervention are one of our strengths.
- Mediation: We can help if mediation is one of the strategies that might be appropriate for you.
- Litigation: We are experienced litigators and will help you navigate your court case with confidence.
- Collaborative divorce: Our firm can utilize the collaborative divorce process when both spouses are working together and want to keep the process moving forward amicably.
- Property division: In a Florida divorce, “marital property” will be equitably divided between you and your spouse.
- Post-judgment modifications: Sometimes, change is inevitable. We can help you seek a modification to a court order, judgment, or decree.
- Child custody and support: We address the emotional issues surrounding your children such as parenting plans, parental responsibility, time sharing and child support.
- Paternity: A lawsuit to determine the legal paternity of a child is an important family law matter we handle.
- Alimony: Florida law allows for several different types of alimony; we can help you determine which one may be appropriate.
- Domestic violence injunctions: Our compassionate team can handle Florida domestic violence actions for you.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: Protect your rights with a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement.
Get Experienced Service In Family Law
For more information about a family law matter, we welcome you to contact Harris, Hunt & Derr, P.A., today. Call our Tampa office at 813-223-5421 or call our St. Petersburg office at 727-310-3017 to schedule a consultation. You may also contact us via email.