We provide solutions specific to your situation. We’ll come up with answers based on your own circumstances, not generalized approaches.
Compassion And Empathy
We listen. Our attorneys understand the emotional significance of divorce and know how to help.
We have years of experience in family law. We know how the system works and give you advice based on our wealth of knowledge.
These Issues Are Complicated, But You Have Options
Divorce involving significant assets is more complicated than other types of cases. Fortunately, the attorneys at Harris, Hunt & Derr, P.A., know how to figure it out. There are a variety of potential issues you could face during a high-asset divorce such as:
- Valuation of assets whose value fluctuates over time
- Valuation of closely held businesses and family businesses and other complex assets
- Classification of certain property as marital or nonmarital for purposes of division
- Classification of various assets as income or property, such as stock options and other investments
- Valuation of commercial and residential real estate and investment properties
- Child support that deviates above Florida guidelines
- Temporary, transitional or permanent spousal maintenance
If you are facing any of these issues, we are here to help. Contact one of our experienced attorneys today.
“Thank you for being such a wonderful lawyer, support system, advisor and friend throughout this entire ordeal. You are gifted at what you do and I appreciate all you’ve done to bring this situation to closure. I can’t imagine working with anyone else! You’ve set me free to start over… I’m excited about the future and look forward to enjoying every minute. You’ve helped me more than you’ll ever know.”