1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Family Law Services
  4.  » Modification

Modification Of Florida Family Court Orders

For when things change…

When a change of circumstances occurs, we are able to assist you in petitioning the court to obtain a modification in your alimony, child support or parenting plan. Alternatively, if your former spouse or co-parent is seeking modification, we are able to defend and represent your interests in the alimony, custody or child support modification action. Just as in our initial actions, we will tailor our strategy to first seek a favorable resolution through mediation, as required by the court. If we are unable to obtain a fair resolution without court intervention, we will take the necessary steps to seek temporary and permanent relief.

Consult With Our Tampa Bay Family Law Attorneys

If you are considering a modification or are in need of representation to defend a modification action, we welcome you to call us at 813-223-5421 (Tampa) or 727-310-3017 (St. Pete) to schedule a consultation. You may also contact us online. With offices in Tampa and St. Petersburg, the Florida family law attorneys of Harris, Hunt & Derr, P.A., work with clients throughout the Tampa Bay area.